Become a Mentor Court
Application Deadline: Tuesday, March 12, 2024
All Rise is seeking exemplary adult drug court programs to join our national network of mentor courts for the 2025-2027 term. If you think your program exhibits the best qualities of the treatment court model, we encourage you to apply!
Please note: The veterans treatment court mentor court application process is separate and will open soon. Stay tuned!
To share more about this exciting opportunity, we’re hosting a webinar with Treatment Court Institute Director Vanessa Matthews and Project Director Dr. Daryl Jackson on Wednesday, February 21 at 2:00 p.m. ET. Click here to register!
About Mentor Courts
All Rise mentor courts are exemplary treatment courts that serve as national models for three-year terms. These top-tier programs play a significant role in All Rise’s training, technical assistance, media, and research efforts.
As a mentor court, your program will:
- Host team members from other jurisdictions for both in-person and virtual visits
- Participate in media and research opportunities
- Serve as a national model
- Provide peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- Receive fee waivers and travel costs for two program representatives to attend RISE for each of the three years
Questions? Contact Dr. Daryl Jackson.
This program is supported by the Bureau of Justice Assistance within the Office of Justice Programs at the U.S. Department of Justice.