Request a District Meeting
Step 1: Find your member of Congress’ contact information here
- Choose the member of Congress you wish to contact below.
- Ask to speak to the scheduler and let them know you are interested in telling district staff about the great work of your treatment court (you may be referred to the district scheduler if the member has one).
- Ask for the scheduler’s email address.
Step 2: Send a follow-up email
- Follow up with an email to the scheduler with all the details you shared on the call.
Step 3: Notify All Rise
- Contact the All Rise legislative affairs team at [email protected]. All Rise can provide you with additional information for your meeting.
Step 4: Reconfirm the meeting via email two or three days before
Step 5: Attend the meeting and send a personal thank you letter
Invite to a Graduation
Treatment court graduations are a perfect opportunity to engage your members of Congress and other elected officials and thank them for their support.